Last updated: 25.05.2018
Should you disagree with any provision of this Policy you shall cease using the Website or any Services immediately. The content of the Website and websites accessible from hyperlinks on the Website, do not form an integral part of this Policy. If you are using Services on behalf of any entity, you acknowledge this Policy on such entity’s behalf.
This Policy applies to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Website or Services.
This Policy applies to the operations of CSGO.CASH in the European Economic Area (EEA). It gives you rights by operation of the EU GDPR. If you live outside the EEA, CSGO.CASH will undertake best efforts to give you a similar degree of control over your privacy.
We may amend this Policy at any time and in its own discretion. We will provide notice of any amendment to this Policy (a) by posting any revised document to the Website and updating the “Last updated” field above accordingly, (b) by sending to your email which we have (if you have previously registered an account) information about updated in this Policy, (с) and additionally by any other reasonable method we deem appropriate. Any change to this Policy will be effective immediately upon such notice and apply to any ongoing or subsequent use of the CSGO.CASH Website and Services, should you do not agree with such changes please refrain from accessing or using of Website and Services, please contact us a email@example.com. The processing of your personal data in relation to your use of the Website and/or use of the Services, will be subject to this Policy. If you disagree with any part of this Policy then you may not access the Website and/or use the Services.
1. COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND USE OF DATA AND INFORMATION.
1.1. Information We collect when You access the Website
When you are using the Website and/or Services, We collect the information sent to Us by Your computer, mobile phone, or other access devices. This information includes:
- IP address;
- Device information including, but not limited to, identifier, name, and type of operating system;
- Mobile network information;
- Standard web information, such as Your browser type and the pages You access on Website.
We collect this information in order to:
- Administer Website, personalize Website for You;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activity in connection with Website and/or Services and provide third parties with aggregated and anonymized statistical information about Our Users;
- Prevent, deter and investigate violation of this Policy and Website of Use, or any fraud and other illegal activities.
1.2. Information We collect when You use the Website
When You login on the Website through Your Steam account, in addition to the information collected when You access Website, We also collect the information, available on Your Steam account, and namely:
- Steam unique numeric identifier.
We collect this information in order to:
- Verify identity and Steam community profile;
- Access information about Your Steam Account to provide services to You through the Website;
- Administer Website and provide services to You;
- Personalize Website for You;
- Send You technical notices, support, administrative and marketing messages;
- Communicate with You about products, services, promotions, events and other news and information We think will be of interest to You.
We will not share any of Your Steam login credentials with third parties.
1.3. Information We may ask You to provide to perform transactions
In certain cases We may ask You to provide additional information on Your identity when You want to perform transactions on the Website. We may ask You to provide any or all of the following information and documents for the purpose of Your identity and respective transaction identification:
- Your first and last name;
- Your date of birth;
- Your phone number;
- Your social media profile;
- Your previous transaction or payment history;
- Any other information, including payment information, that may be required for transaction performance;
- Copy of Your ID document, containing valid identification information about You;
- Copy of You, holding Your ID document.
We collect this information to:
- Verify Your identity;
- Verify that the transaction is actually performed by You;
- Follow international anti-money-laundering and KYC rules and practices;
- Prevent any fraud or illegal activities;
- Enable the transaction performance;
- Follow requirements on person identification, established by Payment processors;
- Administer Website and provide services to You.
We may use Your personal data and other information We collect to detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and any other illegal activities, develop new products and services and to verify compliance with the Website Terms of Service.
If You do not provide Us with any of the requested personal data, You may not be able to use the Website properly.
We may refuse You access to Services and Website should we, in good faith, have doubts as to validity or authenticity of any personal data You provide.
1.4. Notice to parents.
We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 13. CSGO.CASH encourages parents to instruct their children not to give out personal information when online. Parents who are concerned about the transfer of personal information from their children may contact Us by email as specified in "Contact" section of this Policy.
We may place small data files (cookies) or pixel tags on your computer or other device when you access Website. We may use these technologies to recognize you as a returning user, customize its services, content and advertising, evaluate marketing activities, and collect information about your computer or other access device. We may use various cookies, including but not limited to:
- Session cookies
- Persistent cookies
- Flash cookies
3. USE OF LOG FILES.
We may use the log files to collect your Internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, other technical information and number of clicks to analyze your activity on the Website, collect geographic and demographic information, and evaluate content of the Website. Information collected from log files is not personally identifiable.
4. SHARING YOUR DATA AND INFORMATION.
4.1 We may share Your personal data in order to:
- Operate Website and Services.
- Perform Your transactions on the Website through or partner Payment processors.
- When we have a public or legal duty to do so (e.g. to assist with detecting fraud, tax evasion, financial crime prevention, regulatory reporting, litigation or defending legal rights and property, including Our own).
- When we have asked for Your permission to share Your information and You have agreed.
4.2 We may share Your personal data and information with:
- Companies that We plan to merge with or be acquired by (should such a combination occur, We will notify You and will require that the newly combined entity follow these terms with respect to Your personal data);
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when We are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure; or We believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal data is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of any of Our policies;
- Our vendors and agents including hosting providers, hired by Us to provide services, game developers;
- Payment processors (for the purpose of Your transactions performance when using the Website).
4.3 What We will not use Your personal data for:
- We will not provide Your personal data to any other Website users or third parties other than described in this Policy without notifying You first.
4.4 Links to Third Party Websites or Services, and Third Party services:
- Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Our partner networks, game developers, advertisers, Payment processors, etc..
- If You follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any information, including personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before You submit any information or personal data to these websites or use these services.
- Website may also contain services of/from Our partners, vendors, game developers.
5. PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA AND INFORMATION.
We takes all reasonable security, administrative and technical measures to protect the security of data or information communicated to Company through Website and Services. However, transmission of data or information over the Internet or other public accessible networks is not one hundred percent secure. We shall not be liable for the security of any data or information you are transmitting over the Internet.
6. YOUR RIGHTS.
- 6.1 Subject to the conditions of applicable data protection laws you have the right to access and rectification of your personal data. In some instances, you may visit Website to verify and update certain information. If you are not able to update or rectify your information on Website, please contact us. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate requests to update your information.
- 6.2 Subject to the conditions of applicable data protection laws you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. In some instances, you may find that some actions/offers are available for you depending on certain factors accessed by implemented into Website special programs or algorithms, in particular information and data provided by you will be analyzed by special computer programs or algorithms to determine that such information and data are accurate and true. If it is not clear from this Policy and Terms of Service why that happened, please contact us. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate requests to provide you reasoning of the particular decision.
- 6.3 You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
In the event any provision of this Policy is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable the remaining provisions of this Policy shall nevertheless be binding you with the same effect as thought the void and unenforceable part had been severed and deleted.
8. CONTACT US.
If you have any questions about this Policy or requests in accordance with its provisions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.